Saturday, September 6, 2008

FaceBook..

so, DH has been bugging me for a while to join Facebook.. Last night, I finally sucked it up and did it and while it will be cool to interface with my existing family & friends on the internet (have I ever mentioned that DH and I first met on line -- long story.. another day)..
anyways, I might have found a few of my friends from my internet days... too funny.. way too funny.. people move, change numbers, forget to stay in touch, but I guess the internet still allows us all to do that... crazy how the world turns.

if I knew better, I would finish up a couple of scrapbook pages and go to bed to help this cold I am getting.. we'll see who wins..

:) Monique

ps. the photo pile won yesterday.. made a cute page.. just need to work on details & journaling..

2 comments:

Green Monstah Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AlehouseGirl said...

You need to add a blog where you post pics of the pages you've made. I'm sure family and friends would love to see where all those scrapbooking supplies go to :).

PS Sorry about the deleted post, I realized you wouldn't recognize me from that blog. Long story....