Thursday, June 4, 2009

tested...

Oh.. my oldest is really testing me..
she pushed me to the point where I was literally screaming at the top of my lungs and I realized that it wasn't getting me anywhere.. I stopped.. took a breathe and then called my DH.. like he can do anything about it.. seriously.. what was I thinking...

so.. we slowed down.. took a breathe and moved on..
decided to put it behind on and went on to have a great day.. together..

and tonight, we both agreed to work on listening more and yelling less..
both of us..

I love my daughter and I think I love bedtime most of all.. we talk about things, snuggle up in the comfort of her bed and just talk.. just us.. she drives me crazy, but I totally love her...

going to bed.. praying that she wakes up feeling better in the am...

if I knew better.. I would still be praying for the same thing..

No comments: