Wednesday, June 3, 2009

a good cry

Today.. I am simply feeling overwhelmed & very under appreciated..

the house is so slow in going.. and it's getting to me.
I have been tired and can't seem to do anything at night..
the baby is cutting more teeth, recovering from an ear infection and wearing cranky pants today.. needs to be held and just desires my constant attention -- which she rightfullly deserves..
and then, just as she is about to slip into a peaceful morning nap.. a binky, the beloved little piece of rubber that makes her happiest ... any of the 26 that I have purchased.. are no where to be found.. NO WHERE... so.. I cried.. I lost it.. she cried too.. then laughed at me because I was crying..

amazing what a smile from a baby can do..
I still feel crummy.. but I feel better.. atleast for this moment..

we did find a binky and she is napping.. so it is getting better..

if I knew better.. oh, evil thoughts are filling my mind.. so I will resist the temptation to even write them down...

:) Monique

No comments: