Sunday, February 8, 2009

Don't Disturb This Groove" is a 1987 hit single by the US soul band The System. In April of that year, it hit #1 on the R&B singles charts, and later scored big on the Singles charts, peaking at #4 in July. The song was sampled in Dec 2003 on Victoria Beckham's Top 3 hit "This Groove" and remade by the Backstreet Boys and also covered by Mario.


that bit of information was promised a long long time ago, compliments of Wikipedia.. love that site..

when we were all sick.. guess what.. less than 2 weeks later, we are sick again.. not like last time.. just colds.. baby seems to have it the worse.. when I get to it.. I will post the quartine photo from the front door.. seriously, it was a funny photo..

so, the reason I have not blogged in forever is because I am so embarassed about my ability to get back here and blog more.. I must do something about it.. but I can promise it will happen, when in actuality. I probably won't.. so I won't disappoint myself or you my friends who read this..

I will however, take a few minutes and post a few things I am grateful for.. since it is Sunday..

1. my husband.. he really is great man, who is amazing in more ways than I give him credit for.. but seriously, the man has a warped sense of logical deduction..
2. my kids.. they really make me smile and giggle daily..
3. Pandora radio.. I just found this.. someone can't remember wh0 had it on their website.. loving it..
4. my cleaning jag is starting to show in all parts of my house.. SO loving this.
5. friends.. I have great ones.. the sort that can't wait to take your picture of you sledding down a hill with your kids.. so they can laugh at you.. and later.. with you.. I am blessed.
6. a nice warm day.. it was great weather out there today.. made me hopeful for spring
7. I am reading again.. I am the world's slowest reader, but I am making use of the library and really reading books.. might finish 2 this month..
8. I have plans to scrapbook with friends this month.. I can't wait..
9. I am going out on Wednesday.. hanging out with the mom's club.. I am soooooo excited.
10.. I am making one of my new favorite recipes, chicken lasagna.. super easy and yummy.. don't think my family is as thrilled as me.. but I can't wait...

okay.. off to clean.. the cards will wait one more day..
if I knew better, I would be making cards...

:) Monique

No comments: